Had visit with Chemo Dr, followed by visit to radiation Dr in the afternoon, and the Chemo Dr after reviewing the latest PET/CT and MRI scan from last week was ecstatic. I failed to get 50% better as expected, I was over 75% better, so much so she conferred with the Rad Dr. before my appt. with the news and helped confirm my new plan. Starting the 22 of Feb, I'll start a 6 week program of Radiation daily and Chemo once every 2 weeks for the six weeks, then a time to recover. I'm feeling much better now in the second week of recovery after the last/third cycle of Chemo. I opted for one shot to improve my white blood cell recovery vs the five shots due to the extra cost. The side effect was to knock me on my a-- for the weekend, and the following week just couldn't get into anything, slept a lot, accomplished nothing. Thursday I get the "MASK" made/fitted for Rad treatment. They stretch a plastic mesh over my upper chest and head and will look like fishnet stockings, hope to get a picture. I'm also down 20 pounds and expected to lose another 30 during the next phase. That's all for now.